L2 LaSt LeGioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek High Rates PvP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoo----

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remorseless

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 am

Arrow Hi, I want to ask if you can turn on statistics from the tattoo. Thank you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*LadyGaga*

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

What can i say boy look you have very high stats if we change and tattoos pvp will be faster and that isn't good!!!!
Back to top Go down
IamYourDeth

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 pm

i suggest u to make tattoos like this for no OP classes...for expample:
tattoo of soul:+200 atk speed
tattoo of absolute:+2000 hp
tattoo of avadon:+200 cast speed
tattoo of fire:+1000 patk
tattoo of pledge +1000 m atk
tattoo of resolve:+20 movement speed
tattoo of doom:+200 p def and +200 m def

this is my opinion...i think will help a little bit...also i have 1 more suggestion for more fun make max enchant in weapons +16with 20% enchant rate Razz

Thx for reading i w8 ur replys,
IamYourDeath
Back to top Go down
Dangerous

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:26 pm

If you are looking for a server with custom sh1t, you are in the wrong place dude, this server is good like this, no customs, pure lineage 2 essence. That's how I like it.
Back to top Go down
IamYourDeth

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 pm

i dont like too OP customs like Armors or weapons or OP tattoos...but if Gm team doenst want to add stats in tattoo i prefer to remove them cuz of p def...tattoos gives a lot of p def and is unfair for fighters cuz mages take a lot of p def but there is nothing to give m def...so is unbalance like this way too...
Back to top Go down
Dangerous

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm

You're right, but.. haven't you noticed that mages are wearing A grade tunics while we are wearing S grade armors / jewels? they have low p def anyways, so I think it is balanced this way.
Back to top Go down
IamYourDeth

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:17 pm

nah i dont agree i make most dmg about 2k and 3k with backstab...also Archers sucks so much in their damage...also i saw many mages plays with major arcana...so?
Back to top Go down
Dangerous

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 am

Daggers damage is fine, and Archers do low damage cuz everyone is wearing Heavy armors, that's something that I've already told VeNoM, daggers / archers are not ment to wear heavy armors, so they could make a penalty when wearing them, that will balance the damage of archers, just waiting for them to do something about that.
Back to top Go down
*LadyGaga*

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 am

You're right, but.. haven't you noticed that mages are wearing A grade tunics while we are wearing S grade armors / jewels? they have low p def anyways, so I think it is balanced this way.
Yes but mages do low dmg so if they dont have p.def why they could make a mage :S!!!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:46 am

There is a way to balance the damage of mages, I already say it, if you remove the elemental resistance buffs, or limite the max amount of resistance to an element, you would be balancing the damage on mages, anyways, archers hit my spellsinger for 1200 damage at most, while daggers hit me for 1000-5000 damage (2200 p def). There are 3 ways to balance the damage of archers and make them usefull in pvp:

1- Penalty for Daggers / Archers wearing heavy armors, Daggers / Archers are ment to wear light.

2- Increase the max critical rate to 750, that would balance the damage of archers.

3- Removing/Decreasing the P def of the tattoos or remove tattoo of Absolute and leave lower grade tattoos, so they will give less p def even enchanted to +15.

Also keep in mind what I said about the elemental ressistances, when I got all the resistance buffs, necro / OL hit my spellsinger for 200-300 damage(1k on M crits).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo----   Tattoo---- Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo----
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 LaSt LeGioN :: Suggestion.-
Jump to: