L2 LaSt LeGioN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek High Rates PvP Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shield Slam in oly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pwnz0r

Shield Slam in oly Empty
PostSubject: Shield Slam in oly   Shield Slam in oly EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 pm

first good evening, it would be desirable to know, it is so planned that skill under the name Shield Slamm does operate more than five minutes on an olympiad? That it means: and it means that - that on you used him and a fight is automatically lost. By reason of block of all skills and you can not attack an opponent. Correct please this skill.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous

Shield Slam in oly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield Slam in oly   Shield Slam in oly EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 am

Im afraid that is how that skill is meant to work, It's been always like that so I dont think they will change it, I know, it sucks getting slammed, and when the effect is about to dissapear, you get slammed again.. it pisses me off, but Im used to it, there are players that cannot kill tanks 1 vs 1, so dont cry and make a class that can kill tanks. :/
Back to top Go down
[ADS]VeNoM
Admin
[ADS]VeNoM

Shield Slam in oly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield Slam in oly   Shield Slam in oly EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am

Well, after dangerous reply i don't have to say much more.We wont change it for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://l2lastlegion.darkbb.com
Perduto

Perduto

Shield Slam in oly Empty
PostSubject: Shield slam in oly   Shield Slam in oly EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 am

xaxaxa i am thing only if you want so much to be a hero you say things like this!!!! you can kill tanks but you dont have taktick so if you dont have taktick you cant play vs them!!!so your on ly way is to ask them for TIE that's my thing and sorry if i am wrong What a Face Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shield Slam in oly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield Slam in oly   Shield Slam in oly Empty

Back to top Go down

Shield Slam in oly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 LaSt LeGioN :: Clan Hall-
Jump to: